How to prepare the property?
Well prepared and executed professional photography can significantly increase the interest in your home and help you to reduce time to market by as much as 30%. Doing this will allow us to show your home at its best and considerably increase the likelihood of securing a quicker sale or let at the highest possible price.
- Make sure the windows are not obstructed
- Remove any objects along the walls
- Arrange outdoor furniture
- Make sure the lawn is mowed
- Remove snow from patio or balcony if applicable
- Remove parked cars if possible
- Clean the kitchen counter
- Remove kitchen brush and dish soap/ detergent etc.
- Make all surfaces as empty and clean as possible
- Remove everything on the refrigerator door
- Remove towels etc. under the kitchen counter
- Remove objects/ appliances on top of the cupboards
- Remove remote controls
- Straighten the sofa cushions
- Straighten the blinds
- Remove ornaments
- Make the fireplace ready
- Add candle lights if possible
- Remove personal photography in all rooms
- Make the bed in neutral bedding or alternativelywith a bedspread
- Remove clothing and other objects
- Clean the nightstand
- Make sure children’s rooms are clean
- Add freshflowers / candles
- Remove any personal belongings such asshampoo, toothbrushes etc.
- Add fresh towels or remove all together
- Remove laundry basket, toilet brush and wastebasket
- Remove all loose objects that don´t add value to the property
- Make sure the property is filled with fresh air
- Put on the coffee
Lifestyle & Aesthetic